Rehab Alternatives: Careers (2)
Nurse Pathways, a division of Rehab Alternatives is looking to hire a full-time Nurse Recruiter to recruit top-tier nursing professionals to staff our prestigious hospitals & health systems, nation-wide. We are looking for an experienced Nurse Recruiter to bring energy, creativity & innovation to this dynamic role.
- Candidate will be responsible for all aspects of the recruitment, screening, interviewing, selection and pre-employment processing of all new hires
- Utilizing various methods to source candidates, while actively seeking new and innovative ways to market open positions
- Be a subject matter expert in the field of recruitment & nursing
- Ensure that nurses meet the required client qualifications needed for successful placement
- Utilizing behavioral based interview questions to conduct phone and/or in-person screens of applicants
- Experience with using social media for recruitment
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field
- 4-5 years experience in healthcare recruitment
- Experience attending job fairs and trade shows
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Strong computer skills including proficiency with Word, Excel, Google Apps and recruitment software
We offer a competitive salary + commission, comprehensive benefits package, and a dynamic working environment.
Job Type: Full-time
We are seeking an Account Manager to oversee 6-10 Skilled Nursing Facility clients inmetro-NY. You will be responsible for all external communication with your clients as well as the internal management of lead generators, schedulers and other subordinate staff supporting you and your clients’ needs.
RA is a fast-growing company with high-energy executive management. We operate more as a startup than a 16-year old company. There’s great office energy because we have a staff of loyal, dedicated and hard-working employees who value the their careers and the services we provide. We have over 400 clinicians on assignment throughout New York State. This position reports to the Talent Development Manager.
- Manage relationships with skilled nursing facility (SNF) Rehab Directors & Assistant Directors.
- Conduct weekly meetings with support staff (marketing, recruiters, schedulers) to strategize short and long term client staffing and recruitment needs.
- Generate monthly reporting tracking staffing profiles, profitability, and fill ratios of each client under management.
- Proactively communicate with all clients to ensure shifts are filled, long term need are on the schedule and that the team is prepared.
- Build and grow long lasting client relationships by establishing reliability, resourcefulness and trust.
- Consistently up-sell clients on available qualified clinicians being sourced by recruiters.
- Conduct pre-screen interviews for all clinicians prior to submission to the client.
- Troubleshoot emergent situations with client directors and management.
- Regular on-site client visits to strategize with directors and facilitate interviews with new clinicians.
- Undergraduate degree
- 3-5 years of professional experience in account management or related field
- Experience in healthcare (clinical or business sectors)
- Experience within agency staffing or recruitment environment
- Clear and communication skills via phone, email and text
- Strong knowledge of staffing and recruitment tools
- Technologically savvy with all web platforms, marketing tools, etc.
The Ideal Candidate
- Is extremely hungry and driven to make an impact
- Has high energy with a high EQ
- Is very organized and detailed oriented
- Is autonomous while still collaborative
- Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations
- Listens and gets clarification, responds well to questions
- Gives and welcomes feedback
- Is proactive, creative, and resourceful
To apply: Submit resume & letter of interest